Frequently asked questions
Cash Loans for Business? We Can Help! Get a business loan in 1 day.
Get an unsecured business loan in less than 24 hours.
Important terms & conditions
- Business-loan.co.za is an independent loan facilitator.
- We cannot assist start-up businesses who have been operating for less than 12 months.
- We are not qualified to give advice, but submit your application to our accredited loan providers.
- Loans are not automatically granted and are assessed on various risk and repayment criteria.
- The enquiry form has a set of basic questions which enables the lender to assess the risk and make a high-level decision as to whether they can take the application forward.
- When submitting the enquiry form, your application is submitted directly to the lender.
- The lender will call to verify the information submitted and/or to ask for further information.
- All loans are granted at the sole discretion of the lender.
- The lender pays our fee. There is no cost to you.
- Ensure all requested documentation is submitted to ensure quick processing.
- Interest on loans is 4.17% per month.
Implications of non-payment
- Financial implications
Interest is accrued at a lending rate of 4,17% per month plus legal costs.
- Collection practices
All non-payment loans will be handed over to attorneys for collection. Legal costs will be for the borrowers account.
- Impact on borrowers credit score
Defaulting borrowers will be added to the Credit Bureau’s records and be negatively rated.
- Renewal Policy
The renewal of a loan will not be automatic and will be at the lenders sole discretion. New loans or renewals will attract the same fees as the original loan.
- Further loans
You can apply for a further advance from week 13 of your business loan agreement.