Quick and adaptable business owner loans in South Africa funding:
No security required.
Business loans from R50,000 to R5 million
If you have sales of over R1 million in the last 12 months, apply for a business loan now. To get a loan quickly, submit 6 months of bank statements after a loan manager has contacted you. Use the business loan money to:
Business owner loans made easy!
We have access to many sources of finance. Use our small business loan service, big business funding service or apply for a commercial loan, a short term loan, a long term loan, working capital loan, revolving business credit, unsecured business finance, business bridging finance, a secured business loan, a franchise business loan, a franchisee loan or any other type of business loan.
If you’re looking for business loans online in South Africa, the application process is easy.
Full business loan application process
Important terms & conditions
- Business-loan.co.za is an independent loan facilitator.
- We cannot assist start-up businesses who have been operating for less than 12 months.
- We are not qualified to give advice, but submit your application to our accredited loan providers.
- Loans are not automatically granted and are assessed on various risk and repayment criteria.
- The enquiry form has a set of basic questions which enables the lender to assess the risk and make a high-level decision as to whether they can take the application forward.
- When submitting the enquiry form, your application is submitted directly to the lender.
- The lender will call to verify the information submitted and/or to ask for further information.
- All loans are granted at the sole discretion of the lender.
- The lender pays our fee. There is no cost to you.
- Ensure all requested documentation is submitted to ensure quick processing.
- Interest on loans is 4.17% per month.
Implications of non-payment
- Financial implications
Interest is accrued at a lending rate of 4,17% per month plus legal costs.
- Collection practices
All non-payment loans will be handed over to attorneys for collection. Legal costs will be for the borrowers account.
- Impact on borrowers credit score
Defaulting borrowers will be added to the Credit Bureau’s records and be negatively rated.
- Renewal Policy
The renewal of a loan will not be automatic and will be at the lenders sole discretion. New loans or renewals will attract the same fees as the original loan.
- Further loans
You can apply for a further advance from week 13 of your business loan agreement.