Business turnover of over R1 million? Get a business loan in 24 hours.
How do I apply?
Who can apply for an unsecured business loan?
Our vendors have strict qualifying criteria. Please take note of the following. Your business needs to:
Ms S. Ndlovu
The process was easy. 6 months bank statements submitted, and I had business funding approved. Thanks!
MR J. jackson
I needed business funds quickly and I got them very fast.
MR P. Terblanche
Incredible service. Fast, efficient and easy. I received my business loan in 3 days.
Helping businesses grow
Most business owners find it very hard to secure adequate finance for business growth and expansion. Traditional business loans have a lot of red tape that makes applying for finance a lengthy and unpleasant experience. Unsecured business loans offer businesses who have been established for over 1 year and made over R1 million in sales a better finance solution.
Unsecured business loans offer short term business finance of up to R5 million to businesses who meet our qualifying criteria. The application process is facilitated online for fast, easy applications at the click of a button.
Important terms & conditions
- Business-loan.co.za is an independent loan facilitator.
- We cannot assist start-up businesses who have been operating for less than 12 months.
- We are not qualified to give advice, but submit your application to our accredited loan providers.
- Loans are not automatically granted and are assessed on various risk and repayment criteria.
- The enquiry form has a set of basic questions which enables the lender to assess the risk and make a high-level decision as to whether they can take the application forward.
- When submitting the enquiry form, your application is submitted directly to the lender.
- The lender will call to verify the information submitted and/or to ask for further information.
- All loans are granted at the sole discretion of the lender.
- The lender pays our fee. There is no cost to you.
- Ensure all requested documentation is submitted to ensure quick processing.
- Interest on loans is 4.17% per month.
Implications of non-payment
- Financial implications
Interest is accrued at a lending rate of 4,17% per month plus legal costs.
- Collection practices
All non-payment loans will be handed over to attorneys for collection. Legal costs will be for the borrowers account.
- Impact on borrowers credit score
Defaulting borrowers will be added to the Credit Bureau’s records and be negatively rated.
- Renewal Policy
The renewal of a loan will not be automatic and will be at the lenders sole discretion. New loans or renewals will attract the same fees as the original loan.
- Further loans
You can apply for a further advance from week 13 of your business loan agreement.