TYPES OF BUSINESSES THAT CAN APPLY FOR UNSECURED BUSINESS LOANS
ANY BUSINESS CAN! BUT HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES.
The business was trading well and had been established for over 12 months. Most payments by customers were made by credit card. The owner needed to upgrade his kitchen to ensure he met the seasonal demand. He also had some creditors pressing for payments. He applied for a R300 000 unsecured loan based on his credit card sales and a 6 month unsecured loan was granted. The kitchen was upgraded and the creditors paid. He is paying back his loans by weekly debit order.
Established 18 motnhs earlier and was growing at a rapid rate. The owner signed a property lease for 3 years. He needed to upgrade the IT systems to cope with a new distribution contract he had secured. A large portion of his payments were made via a portable payment POS credit card machine. The lender assessed transactions going through his credit card account and granted a R100 000 loan in 3 days. Repayment was by weekly debit order.
The business had been trading for 15 months in a shopping centre. The shopping centre had recently been updated and the owner needed to upgrade the shop decor.
Within 3 days of submitting supporting documents, the R50 000 loan was granted.
Repayment is by 26 weekly debit orders.
WAREHOUSING AND DISTRIBUTION
The company had been trading for over 3 years. Contracted clients made regular monthly payments by EFT into the business bank account. They needed a deposit to rent a new warehouse and applied for a working capital loan.
The cash capital was granted in 3 days.
A national chain of health boutiques was upgrading many of it’s outlets and needed R1.5 million. A large portion of sales was made by credit card/EFT/POS.
After a little negotiation, a loan of R1.5 million was granted. Repayment was by a weekly debit order.
IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Business-loan.co.za is an independent loan facilitator
- We are not qualified to give advice but submit your application to our accredited loan providers.
- Loans are not automatically granted and are assessed on various risk and repayment criteria.
- The enquiry form has a set of basic questions which enables the lender to assess the risk and make a high-level decision as to whether they can take the application forward.
- When submitting the enquiry form, your application is submitted directly to the lender.
- The lender will call to verify the information submitted and/or to ask for further information.
- All loans are granted at the sole discretion of the lender.
- The lender pays our fee, no cost to you.
- Ensure all requested documentation is submitted to ensure quick processing.
- Interest on loans: 4.17% per month.